Saturday, April 6, 2013

F is for Fourth and Coast





As you know, I post about well known and not so well known artists alike. They all deserve the attention, yeah?

So today I am introducing you to a band named Fourth and Coast. I like it. Pretty catchy, don’t you think? Consisting of four members (Stephen Ordonez (vocals and guitar), James Colla (Guitar), Justin Moreno (Bass), Jacob Gutman (drums)) and a debut EP that was released late last year, these guys are fairly new. Despite that, however, the San Diego based band definitely knows what they are doing.


Hopeless Romantic - Fourth and Coast

Their debut single "Hopeless Romantic" is a fun, bouncy and overall enjoyable song. It gets added to that playlist on every iPod of songs to listen to on road trips or when you are cruising with the windows down. This is one band you'll want to keep an eye on - with their infectious beats and catchy lyrics, we'll be hearing a lot more from these guys soon!




3 comments:

  1. sounds like a good group to follow

    Love to pass info on about artists as well

    Ck out Thomas Cloverfield here he's got some awesome music and is very supportive of artists

    I'm a poet over at Moondustwriter nice to meet you through A to Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always keen to find new music! Thanks for sharing. I'll go check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will share the group with my husband and son (their ipods have way more music than mine!) I am doing 80's songs for the a-z!

    ReplyDelete